problems getting the robotic arm adruno to accept code...

1 view

Marc de la Motte

Oct 18, 2021, 10:55:31 PM10/18/21
to sup...@barnabasrobotics.com
Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.57 PM.png
Can you please provide us with some trouble shooting steps to figure out how to make the arm function.  We are using a MacBook Air to communicate with adruno. Not sure where we are going wrong.

Thanks,
Marc de la Motte

Edward Li

Oct 19, 2021, 12:05:18 AM10/19/21
to Marc de la Motte, support
Hi!

Sure, maybe something with the USB driver.  Can you tell me what the device name is when you select it during upload?  A screenshot of the options would be great.  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Edward Li

BARNABAS ROBOTICS
Co-Founder | Chief Encourager