MSSQL Backup ¿Error?

Mixer Pack

May 8, 2020, 5:41:46 AM5/8/20
to bareos-users
Hi all,

I'm trying to backup an SQLSERVER Database and I have allways the same answer:

Cannot open "/@MSSQL/MIXERSQLAX/ACCESS/db-20200508-111012-full.bak": ERR=La operación se completó correctamente.

this is my Fileset:

FileSet{
  Name="MSSQL"
  Enable VSS = no
  Include{
    Options{
        Signature=MD5
        Portable = yes
    }
   Plugin="mssqlvdi:serveraddress=<mssqlserverip>:instance=default:database=TEST:username=bareos:password=bareos"

  }
}

And I have allways a volume with no data in it (very small).

David Lawley

May 12, 2020, 7:59:38 AM5/12/20
to bareos...@googlegroups.com

Gonna guess here, but I think you need to use the name of the database, rather than a filename?

Another thing is the database in "full" recovery mode?

Ah I see the database name "test", so I would check recovery mode