Bareos Web-UI with strange layout

Olaf_S

Jun 25, 2020, 9:44:47 AM6/25/20
to bareos-users
Hi. I have installed the latest Bareos Version 19.2 on CentOS 7.

I have done everything like described here (word by word) : https://docs.bareos.org/IntroductionAndTutorial/InstallingBareosWebui.html

Bareos and the WebUI are working fine BUT the web layout is complete other as described in the Documentation => https://docs.bareos.org/_images/bareos-webui-jobs.png

I have attached an Screenshot.

I have also installed the formerly needed package php-ZendFramework2

And YES : I have tried several browsers : FireFox, Crome an Internet Explorer. Always the same result.

Has anybody an idea?

Olaf

Bareos_WebUI.jpg

Olaf_S

Jun 26, 2020, 8:49:52 AM6/26/20
to bareos-users
Today, i have updated from php 5.4 to 7.2 => same "uncomplete" layout of webui.

Any ideas?

Olaf

Chonn Dough

Aug 16, 2020, 12:18:02 AM8/16/20
to bareos-users
Just so you know, I am also getting a strange layout with 19.2.8 on devuan firefox:
screenshot.png
This is different from the weirdness I am seeing in other environments, and admittedly not quite as baren as what you are getting.  See my recent post re Hamburger Menu.