Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

khvalera

no leída,
12 feb 2020, 11:11:4412/2/20
a bareos-devel
I propose to make BareOS localization in Ukrainian.

Frank Bergkemper

no leída,
12 feb 2020, 11:44:4612/2/20
a bareos...@googlegroups.com
Am 12.02.20 um 17:11 schrieb khvalera:
> I propose to make BareOS localization in Ukrainian.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bareos-devel/2af4e309-2c1d-4cd1-b8fd-ed8a45be366d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bareos-devel/2af4e309-2c1d-4cd1-b8fd-ed8a45be366d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Very nice!

I will let you know via the mailing list when all the preparations have
been made and Ukrainian is available to edit at
https://poeditor.com/join/project/ELnLNbvQJb .

Best regards
Frank

Frank Bergkemper

no leída,
17 feb 2020, 10:07:1317/2/20
a bareos...@googlegroups.com
Am 12.02.20 um 17:44 schrieb Frank Bergkemper:
Hi,

here is a quick update.

All preparations have been made for the Ukrainian translation.

Get started at https://poeditor.com/join/project/ELnLNbvQJb .

Best regards
Frank

khvalera

no leída,
20 feb 2020, 17:00:5620/2/20
a bareos-devel
 Translated into Russian and Ukrainian

khvalera

no leída,
6 oct 2020, 15:58:186/10/20
a bareos-devel
I have long made a quality translation to https://poeditor.com/projects/ Russian and Ukrainian, but so far no one has added it to githab

пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г. в 00:00:56 UTC+2, khvalera:
 Translated into Russian and Ukrainian

khvalera

no leída,
17 may 2022, 13:49:2617/5/22
a bareos-devel
Thanks to the bareos developers for supporting the Ukrainian people! :)

вторник, 6 октября 2020 г. в 22:58:18 UTC+3, khvalera:

Philipp Storz

no leída,
18 may 2022, 8:54:0318/5/22
a khvalera,bareos-devel
Am 17.05.22 um 19:49 schrieb khvalera:
> Thanks to the bareos developers for supporting the Ukrainian people! :)

Hello khvalera,

we thank you very much for your contribution to bareos by translating the webui into ukrainian and
russian.

Regarding the support for Ukrainian people, we just do our humble part and I am sure that justice
will prevail.

All the best wishes for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. Slava Ukraini!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Philipp Storz philip...@bareos.com
Bareos GmbH & Co. KG Phone: +49 221 63 06 93-92
http://www.bareos.com Fax: +49 221 63 06 93-10

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Dühr, M. Außendorf,
J. Steffens, P. Storz
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar