Petition

John Legg

Mar 17, 2022, 4:31:12 AM3/17/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Some  members seem to think they must be A British citizen AND a UK resident/

Please read the application form again  T he first question asks whether you are a British citizen OR aUK resident

I am a British citizen and did not renounce it 32 years ago when I became an Australian citizen

I changed my location to Australia  (just scroll down until Australia appears)

I have received confirmation that my vote has been accepted

John Legg

elizabeth Harvey

Mar 17, 2022, 11:29:48 AM3/17/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that is correct John Legg.  I did the exact same.  In fact I forgot I had already voted and attempted it again.

I received a reply from the UK Government letting me know that I had already voted.  So thereby confirming my vote has been registered.

Elizabeth Harvey