Contact details

Jonathan Green

May 23, 2022, 2:20:41 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm returning to the UK soon and understand that whilst there my pension will be uprated to the full amount. I have written to the Pensions people on how to claim but still haven't received a reply after several weeks. Does anyone have the address, website or any other information on how I can claim for this, please? If I have to send the application by post I need to get it sent off soon!
Thanks in advance.

Richard Denton

May 23, 2022, 2:50:54 AM5/23/22
to 'peter humphries' via BAPA
Write to this address and quote your National Insurance number….

International Pension Centre
The Pension Service 11
Mail Handling Site A
Wolverhampton
United Kingdom

 …and a good idea to call them to make sure this address is still the correct one. I used it the last time we went to the UK in 2019

Good luck
Richard

Sandra Bethell

May 23, 2022, 3:16:43 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
I went to the UK 8 years ago whilst I let them know 6 weeks before I arrived it only went up a few pounds and certainly.not the full single rate that UK pensioners.receive

Terry Stretton

May 23, 2022, 3:17:12 AM5/23/22
to 'Richard Denton' via BAPA

Richard

Sent Jonathan Same Details

Cheers Terry

Tony Hussey

May 23, 2022, 4:35:35 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
I have never sent form(s) in advance - have just phoned (from Australia)- same number as Richard posted. One point to watch is - they will not deal with your request unless you give them both your arrival date AND your leaving (UK) date. They will post form(s) to the UK contact address you give them. I always also ask for and note the name of the person who takes my call (Quad Erat Demonstrandum)

thomas lingwood

May 23, 2022, 4:35:56 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Hi
All you need to do is phone the department of works on 21 83201 or 21 8777 [That was the numbers last time i was in the U.K. [ You will need your UK pension number ] when you get to the U.K. to let them know you are there. You will receive the up graded total deposited into your bank account upon your return home. you will find that Centerlink will take it into account when they make your next pension
hope thiss helps
Regards
Tom

May 23, 2022, 4:36:22 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com

Dear Jonathon,

I see others have kindly supplied you with the address of the  Department for Work and Pensions. Good luck and well worth claiming. Between my wife and myself it was worth just over 100 British Pounds per week when we last visited in 2019. Unfortunately, it also had the effect of reminding us just how much we are being cheated out of. AU$8,500/year!

I hope you also know that if you buy any goods in the UK you can reclaim the VAT (20%) at the place of leaving the UK.

Enjoy the jubilee celebrations.

Regards

Dr Bruce Englefield OAM.

I'm returning to the UK soon and understand that whilst there my pension will be uprated to the full amount. I have written to the Pensions people on how to claim but still haven't received a reply after several weeks. Does anyone have the address, website or any other information on how I can claim for this, please? If I have to send the application by post I need to get it sent off soon!
Thanks in advance.

vivienne bentley walker

May 23, 2022, 5:30:48 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Think you would be better to call them, they will log your arrival and return dates
Good luck

Jonathan Green

May 23, 2022, 5:30:58 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information, I really appreciated it. 🙂🙃🙂

Thanks for the information, I really appreciated it. 🙂🙃🙂

Hi, I only came out in 2009, but the decision not to pay is costing me around 50GBP a week, not to be sneezed at but much less than you are owed! Thanks for the information, I really appreciated it. 🙂🙃🙂

Thanks for the information, I really appreciated it. 🙂🙃🙂

May 23, 2022, 5:31:54 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information, I really appreciated it. 🙂🙃🙂

May 23, 2022, 5:35:28 AM5/23/22
to bapa...@googlegroups.com
I last went to UK in 2019. I received increased pension for the whole of the time I was in UK and Sweden but not whilst I was in the USA.
I telephoned the Department of Pensions to arrange. The woman I spoke with was very helpful and chatty.  It worked perfectly.

Annie Cory from my iPhone