AN APPEAL TO PENSIONERS/UFBU

mohan p

Jan 4, 2023, 12:10:53 PM1/4/23
to bankpensioner
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED FOR INFORMATION.
An appeal to all Bank Pensioner(1).pdf

Niranjan Cn

Jan 4, 2023, 11:06:09 PM1/4/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately no one is pressuring either AIBOC or NCBE  reasons best know to them.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com

Ramachandran Bella

Jan 4, 2023, 11:06:09 PM1/4/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Truly an heartfelt letter. May God bless further Mr. Raoji. Let all the retirees think over in this regard and give them their hand in order to save dying Pre 2002 retirees.
Thank you Mohanji for having brought out the fact.

With deep respect

Jose Tk

Jan 4, 2023, 11:08:30 PM1/4/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
I fully support this request. 🌹

On Wednesday, January 4, 2023, mohan p <moha...@gmail.com> wrote:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED FOR INFORMATION.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com

Parvatam Veera Bhadra Swamy

Jan 5, 2023, 5:49:39 AM1/5/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
I fully agree with the views expressed by shri Rao Saheb and hope that ufbu and iba can arrive suitable formula for pre 2002 retirees who are worst sufferers.
Pvbswamy

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023, 22:40 mohan p, <moha...@gmail.com> wrote:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED FOR INFORMATION.

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com

vrsivaram...@yahoo.in

Jan 5, 2023, 5:51:12 AM1/5/23
to Niranjan Cn, bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Unions formed  not for working class  it is only for leaders to enjoy their life

mohan p

Jan 6, 2023, 8:22:10 PM1/6/23
to bankpensioner
FOR INFORMATION:

05/01, 11:16]

NRR Rao

 Dear Shri RaoJi,

We have taken up the issue of extending Uniform DA Compensation to pre November 2002 Retirees with the Hon'ble Minister, DFS and IBA and are hopeful of positive developments.

Updation of Pension upto 2002 Retirees with out getting them the Benifit of 100 percent DA neutralization is nothing but negating efforts put by all us both for Uniform DA and Updation.

We should not allow ourselves get trapped to the games of POWERS THAT BE who in the name of helping us are actually doing otherwise.
We have to first get 100 percent DA to Pre 2002 Retirees as per 8th  Bipartite settlement not with standing Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgement which upheld Nakara Judgement but erred in its analysis of DA Ratios.
 IBA should have brought it during the Review Petition stage. Let us be Vigilant and ensure fair play by the concerned Authorities.

 With Warm Regards
 Acharya.

[05/01, 11:16] NRR Rao: The above is a reply received by me from Mr.KV Acharya, president, AIBPARC, to one of my communications to him.
 NRR

R Balaji

Jan 7, 2023, 11:17:19 AM1/7/23
to Bankpensioner Google
If updation is settled with suitable loading for all bipartite period it will solve all the issues
But if only pre 2002 issue alone is settled other retirees will not get anything in near future.

Gajanan Chaudhari

Jan 7, 2023, 11:17:21 AM1/7/23
to bankpensioner
I and many others will appreciate if 100 % DA issue is resolved before updation. The fraternity is worried because nothing is moved on ground so far.
Thanks for information.