We Bankers Statement of case

Vinay Kumar Khanna

Nov 1, 2019, 12:27:09 AM11/1/19
to Aftab M S, aa...@googlegroups.com
WEBANKERS STATEMENT OF THE CASE-CLC Final copy.pdf

Dear All ,
WE BANKERS HAS BEEN ON THE FIGHTING FOR CPC AND REDRESSAL OF RETIREES  PENSION ISSUES.
THERE  51 PAGE STRIKE NOTICE FILED WITH DY. CLC KANPUR & MOF DIRECTIONS FOR CHECK OF FACILITY OF TRADE UNION MEMBERSHIP, HAS PANICKED UFBU LEADERSHIP.  SINCE THESE  UNELECTED RETIRED LEADERS HEADING THE UFBU ARE IN COMPLETE CONTRAVENTION TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT IMPLEMENTED IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY SINCE 1968. THE VERY EXISTENCE OF UFBU HAS BEEN CHALLENGED.

SINCE THE CASE IS TO BE HEARD BY DY.CLC KANPUR ON 06.11.2019 WHERE ALL CONSTITUENTS OF UFBU AND IBA /MOF HAVE BEEN SUMMONED. THE STRENGTHENING OF WE BANKERS IS NEED OF HOUR. THE NUMBER GAME IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR A TRADE UNION. THOSE DESIROUS MAY TAKE THE MEMBERSHIP BY PAYING ANNUAL FEES ON OR BEFFORE 05.11.2019.
6th November 2019 MAY BE CRUCIAL DAY FROM MANY POINT OF VIEW .
SINCE RETIREES CAN ALSO JOIN AS SUCH I HAVE JOINED TODAY. OTHERS MAY TAKE INFORMED DECISION. THE DETAILED 51 PAGE NOTE  SUBMITTED TO DY.CLC IS ATTACHED
Kindly join your hands with We Bankers just visiting the below mentioned website!
Pay the requisite registration fee and monthly subscription at once first and get your digital receipt.
At last but not least Share your copy of receipt with our group or your friends too to encourage us and others
Please do not forget to write letters to leave the present union along with your uncountable number of questions in your mind (The real looters).

VK KHANNA  9958125544/7011844393
WEBANKERS STATEMENT OF THE CASE-CLC Final copy.pdf

Jasbir Jolly

Nov 1, 2019, 6:25:44 AM11/1/19
to bankpensioner
What is the amount to be paid and how it is to be paid.

J.S.Jolly

Rama Prasanna

Nov 1, 2019, 6:25:44 AM11/1/19
to Tejaswini Raghavan
I have been receiving and reading all the Mails sent by the MEMBERS  from last Ten years. With regard to our industry leaders I would like to to state, that in the
Entire WORLD YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE to find even a single leader who works for the benefit of comrades  nor for the organization. In other words,all of us has to agree that  for today's seneria or condition of the pensioners IF AT ALL WE HAVE TO BLAME SOME BODY WE MUST BLAME ONLY OUR LEADERS FROM THE BEGINNING and neither Bank's management nor IBA IS RESPONSIBLE for the pathetic condition of the pensioners. It is a very well known
Fact that at each and every stage of NEGOTIATION EACH ONE OF THE LEADER HAS MADE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. IN ADDITION TO MAKING OF MONEY IN TRANSFERS, POSTINGS, PROMOTION ETC, IN CERTAIN CASES THE FEMALE COMRADES WERE GOT PROMOTION AND POSTING OF THEIR CHOIC FOR HAVING SHARED BED WITH
THE LEADERS occasionally and Permanently also.
It is a WELL known fact that most of the leaders NEVER worked in the office for several decades and they got promotions also on each occassion and Drew the salary without attending bank work.Coming to other part of the leaders is making of money in the name of functions and celebration s. If few few hundred people attend in the Bills it will be made as few thousands,by making bogus and falls claim and bills.

Frankly speaking  most of the leaders who became leaders are only after MEMOS AND CHARGE SHEET ONLY.
EVERY ONE SHOULD KNOW HOW UNION FUNDS OF MORE THAN 10 CRORES WAS TRANSFERRED TO SYNDICATE BANK AND FROM THAT BANK IT SHARED AMONGST FEW LEADERS. IN ANOTHER CASE OPEN SPACE IN A SCHOOL FIELD WAS GIVEN TO A CAR DEALER REGULARLY AND THE AMOUNT IS NOT ACCOUNTED ANY AND
IN ADDITION TO THIS LAKHS AND LAKHS OF RUPEES BELONGING TO GENERAL PUBLIC i.e comrades is being kept in personal name of the leader.
Definitely the amount goes to legal heirs?.
The Above are very few examples of our leaders who have looted the union/association subscription for their personal use only and not for the benefit of comrades.
A leader of the present who has started collecting money in the name various head is also not different from the above.In the name of legal expenses CRORES of rupees is being collecting and the final result for the amount will be
One and the same. One should check what is the leader s background whether
He was dismissed or any police complaint against him was their or reason for his leaving the Bank needs to be ascertained.

In the light of the above IF ANY ONE OF THE PENSIONERS IS DREAMING OF GETTING UPDATION OF PENSION THROUGH THIS LEADERS OR EVEN GETTING JUSTICE WILL BECOME DAY DREAMING AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AS LONG AS THEY ARE ALIVE.
IF ANY BODY WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR LEADERS THEY CAN CALL ME
WITH FACT AND FIGURES I WILL DISCUSS WITH THEM.

M K RAMA PRASANNA
9880350978
(Retd under exit option
30/9/2006)

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com

Roshan lal

Nov 1, 2019, 6:25:46 AM11/1/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,
Please clarify how much amount to be paid for membership & mode of payment.

Regard
Roshan Lal
SBI VRS Retiree June 2014

harinarayana sarma nandivada

Nov 2, 2019, 12:13:51 AM11/2/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Please inform how a retiree can join the cause.

N.Harinarayana Sarma
Retiree from Andhra Bank

Debasish Mukherjee

Nov 2, 2019, 12:26:47 AM11/2/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, mkrpr...@gmail.com
Very correct Mr.Ramaprasanna. I am well aware of most of the Union leaders opportunist activities who
minted money adopting various illegal and corrupt means in connivance with a section of the Banks
unscrupulous managements without any shame. Many leaders even openly justified various corrupt and
illegal activities of the unscrupulous managements admired the culprit managements Favouratism,
Nepotism and all the illegal activities without realising ruinous effects on the Banks existance. AIBEA
& its G.S. is guided by the unscrupulous CPI leader and Rajya Sabha member Mr.D.Raja. Many of those
Officers Associations affiliated to the INBOC are guided by the Congress sponsored T.U.arm of INTUC
treasurer Mr.K.K.Nair who was an officer of BOB and now also the UFBU Chairman. AIBOC originally
affiliated to CPI-M sponsored T.U. CITU but now some individuals viz. Mr. Soumya Datta and others are
controlling. Though these leaders have retired long back but still clinching the leadership posts for
their personal interest and gains. They are receiving fabulous amount of monthly remunerations and
other perks from the hundred of crores built union funds beside receiving their pension from the Banks
and all of them are leading a luxurious life styles like the opportunist political leaders.

Debasish Mukherjee,
mumb...@rediffmail.com

On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 15:55:45 +0530 Rama Prasanna wrote

website!http://webankers.org/members-join/Pay the requisite registration fee and monthly subscription
at once first and get your digital receipt.At last but not least Share your copy of receipt with our
group or your friends too to encourage us and othersPlease do not forget to write letters to leave the
present union along with your uncountable number of questions in your mind (The real looters).

VK KHANNA  9958125544/7011844393

--

Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bankpensioner/CADPbbM2uQPY%2BQxBTNt8rKONBHBDLhpb2%2B%3DJtSZYY-
9BYdPUYMw%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bankpensioner/CADSSUzjGG%2BdSS%3Dyx7KyQaJQhJkJZSu6RV-
YJWJtGXn%3DgXTxctg%40mail.gmail.com.

Srirama Murti

Nov 2, 2019, 12:29:35 AM11/2/19
to Bankpensioner Google, Bankvrs Google
I agree with the views of members of this blog.Let us hope some benefit will accrue to
all the retirees/pensioners.it pays to be hopeful.and add our prayer,it works to our benefit.
patience is the need of the hour.
with regards to all!
S.S.R.Murthy

Rajender Sharma

Nov 3, 2019, 12:04:16 AM11/3/19
to bankpensioner
Sir,

I agree with you. Almost all o them are chips of the same block.
Let the buyers beware.

R.K.Sharma
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bankpe...@googlegroups.com.

JSOMA SHEKARA

Nov 3, 2019, 12:08:43 AM11/3/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
If any retirees family members or relatives working in Banks please share this

Bankers need to be careful.

Read and share
Bankers need to be careful.

An urgent message for officers and employees working in bank branches. Please do not take the money of any customer or unknown person in your hand without signing a voucher. The jail can also be on false charge of taking a loan or bribing a loan settlement.

The latest incident happened in Indian Bank in Odisha, where a notice was sent to a NPA customer by the branch manager and the settlement was done by the zonal office for 2.5 lakhs with mutual consent. The bank asked the customer to deposit Rs 20,000 as the first installment. The customer goes to the branch manager's cabin in the morning the next day, gives 20000 rupees in cash and comes out saying that he should bring the voucher now. The aggrieved branch managers are usually counting 20,000 rupees in the belief that the CBI suddenly raids and sends the innocent branch manager to jail, making him the main accused of bribe in the loan settlement. It is very complicated.

A lot of people from high officials kept trying hard for the release of the aggrieved branch manager but due to some reasons, the release is not possible.
Ironically, the one who should have gone to jail for defaulting loan to the bank is now demanding a full loan pardon in exchange for release, and the officer has to go to jail due to some disrespect despite his discharge of duties.
Bankers need to be vigilant, vigilant on every aspect between helping customers and completing bank work. Major troubles are often the result of some small mistake of our own. Do not indulge in defeating the  prescribed procedure on every transaction, especially in the accounts which have problems beforehand.

Forwarded as received.

Satyanarayana Rao

Nov 3, 2019, 11:00:48 PM11/3/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
In such instances what the respective bank associations are doing?The should go on lightening strikes and the top executives speak to the concerned highest authority to prevent such instances.

bhaskara sarma

Nov 3, 2019, 11:03:39 PM11/3/19
to Bankpensioner Google
It is the responsibility of the Bank to issue  receipt for cash taken  immediately. Any prudent manager will never  take cash and hands over  the cash to the cashier immediately and advises the cashier to issue  receipt immediately. Keeping  any cash without issuing a receipt is a blunder and gross misconduct.

2401

Krishnamurthy V

Nov 5, 2019, 11:14:36 PM11/5/19
to bankpensioner
are you an agent of  banks to create problem to all india negotiations?.  why do  you create more problem.  banks ae sinking and being looted.  go and fight that issue
vk

Sukumaran Kalarikkal

Nov 6, 2019, 11:43:13 PM11/6/19
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
mr.krishnamoorthy We bankers have made resonable  demand.  If you have any point of objection on any matter they raised,please mention in details.

sukumaran

Rama Prasanna

Nov 24, 2019, 10:59:40 PM11/24/19
to Tejaswini Raghavan

Rama Prasanna

Mar 7, 2020, 1:06:47 AM3/7/20
to Tejaswini Raghavan
Yesbank  Recapitulation by SBI

SBM COMUNE ORGANIZATION IS SAYING FOR THE GOOD CAUSE AND BENEFIT OF PENSIONERS WE ARE FIGHTING. IF WHEN THEY  HAVE CRORES OF RUPPES BALANCE AVAILABLE IN THEIR ACCOUNT CAN THEY GO AND FILE A PETITION FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL THE BANK EMPLOYEES MORE IN SPECIALLY IN CONNECT ION WITH FUNDING FROM SBI AT THE INSTANCE OF GOVT OF INDIA.