Seeking help for ancestal sequence reconstruction with bali-phy-3.6.0

朱鑫鑫

Jun 21, 2021, 9:18:33 AM6/21/21
to bali-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear Professor Redelings

    Firstly, I greatly appreciate you for giving me help. Unfortunately, I failed to find that "Alignment Distribution" where is in tutorial. I am sorry that I failed to address the problem. Because I don't found or understand which command line for reconstruct ancestral in "Ancestral sequence reconstruction" section.  Thank you very much, and I am so sorry for disturbing you. Becasue I indeed lack enough phylogenetical backgrounds.

Yours sincerely,

Xinxin Zhu

21/6/2021

Benjamin Redelings

Jun 21, 2021, 9:20:16 AM6/21/21
to bali-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi 鑫鑫,

Did you run bp-analyze?

If so, did you look at the generated file "index.html" using a web browser?

-BenRI