Baptism margin note 1887, Ribeirinha, Terceira

bsei.azo...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2022, 9:13:10 PM7/13/22
to Azores Genealogy
#84, Bottom right continuing to next page for João, Son of João Gonçalves Silva and Catarina Inácia.  Can anybody make out the margin note?

Bill Seidler

Cheri Mello

Jul 14, 2022, 11:09:53 AM7/14/22
to Azores Genealogy
I can read the first word, Fica. I see the years 1924, then 1900. It's dated 30 Dec 1933. I'm sure you figured that out. Hopefully, Angela see this. Her eyes are much better than mine and she's a native speaker too.
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada