LibreOffice recipe keeps downloading

Gabriele Bartoli

Sep 3, 2020, 6:01:00 AM9/3/20
to autopkg-discuss
Hi all,

Anyone here using the LibreOffice recipe by hjuutilainen? I am facing a behavior I cannot wrap my head around. I described it in an issue on GitHub, but then realized it makes sense to check here if anyone is facing the same thing as well.

TL;DR: the URL check seems to think there are newer files to download, even though the software version stays the same. The end result is a notification about a new download of the installer which then is not imported into Munki.

Clearly not the end of the world, but I am curios to see if it's just me for some reason.

Cheers and thanks,

Daniel Moore

Sep 3, 2020, 10:56:10 AM9/3/20
to autopkg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriele,

The first Q in the FAQ might apply here:

Daniel

Gabriele Bartoli

Sep 3, 2020, 11:09:34 AM9/3/20
to autopkg-discuss
Jeez, I keep asking questions whose answers are are right in my face, sorry.
I'll assume others witness the same behavior then. I guess I can wait for the recipe's author to see if they want to to check with the developer if there's another solution.

Thanks much.