I'd like to buy the app... but I can't :-(

cyprien quilici

May 25, 2020, 12:43:12 PM5/25/20
to Automate
Hi,

I've been an automate fan for a while now and had the premium version on my Android 4 phone.

I recently switched to a new phone on the /e/ OS, an un-googled Android 9 and had the sad surprise of discovering I can't get the premium version of Automate unless I install the play store.... which defeats the purpose of an un-googled OS :-(

Would you please consider looking into the issue ? I absolutely don't mind paying for the premium version another time but I have a few flows (way above 30 blocks) on my old phone I've come to depend on XD.

And thanks for developing automate :-)

Henrik "The Developer" Lindqvist

May 26, 2020, 8:25:40 AM5/26/20
to Automate
Apps published on the Google Play Store are forced to use it as the only payment method.
Someday i may implement an alternative, but it's a lot of work, so it won't be available anytime soon.