What exceptions are expected from Automapper?

Dani D

Oct 14, 2020, 6:12:04 AM10/14/20
to AutoMapper-users
I am implementing exception handling in my application. As by the good practices, I am trying to catch concrete exceptions, not general ones.

What Exceptions are expected from Automapper Map and Project to methods to throw?

I think it would be a good idea to write them as documentation on the methods like they do generally with Microsoft libraries.

Jimmy Bogard

Oct 14, 2020, 10:58:10 AM10/14/20
to automapp...@googlegroups.com
Can you open a GH issue for this?

On Oct 14, 2020, at 5:12 AM, Dani D <athina...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am implementing exception handling in my application. As by the good practices, I am trying to catch concrete exceptions, not general ones.

What Exceptions are expected from Automapper Map and Project to methods to throw?

I think it would be a good idea to write them as documentation on the methods like they do generally with Microsoft libraries.

Jimmy Bogard

Dani D

Oct 14, 2020, 4:44:16 PM10/14/20
to AutoMapper-users