WAMP ApplicationSession Auto Reconnect

Camron Levanger

Sep 24, 2015, 4:31:18 PM9/24/15
to Autobahn
Has the auto-reconnect bugfix been released in one of these recent tags?

The trail has become a little hard to follow from any of the issues, and I still don't see a specific mention of it in changelogs in anything >=0.10.7

Alexander Gödde

Sep 25, 2015, 5:29:21 AM9/25/15
to autob...@googlegroups.com

Hi Camron,

The auto-reconnect has been implemented, but releasing is has gotten tied up with some other changes to AutobahnPython. We expect to release a version which includes auto-reconnect within the next week.

Regards,

Alex

Dominique Burnand

Sep 25, 2015, 7:02:14 AM9/25/15
to Autobahn
I would be interested in this too.

Tobias Oberstein

Oct 15, 2015, 3:36:10 PM10/15/15
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Am 24.09.2015 um 22:31 schrieb Camron Levanger:
> Has the auto-reconnect bugfix been released in one of these recent tags?

There is working code on trunk, but not released.

The issue is not so much about implementing reconnect or configurable
transports. That's easy.

The hard part is: we want to come up with a long-term stable API for
this. And basically the whole discussion on the respective topics is
exploring different API variants ..

> The trail has become a little hard to follow from any of the issues, and
> I still don't see a specific mention of it in changelogs in anything
> >=0.10.7

Chaitanya Chilukoori

Jan 4, 2016, 5:26:10 PM1/4/16
to Autobahn
Hi,

Is the fix for this released? I am trying to get my autobahn python code to reconnect to crossbar after restarting crossbar.

Thanks,
Chaitanya.

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 1:36:10 PM UTC-6, Tobias Oberstein wrote:
Am 24.09.2015 um 22:31 schrieb Camron Levanger:
> Has the auto-reconnect bugfix been released in one of these recent tags?

There is working code on trunk, but not released.

The issue is not so much about implementing reconnect or configurable
transports. That's easy.

The hard part is: we want to come up with a long-term stable API for
this. And basically the whole discussion on the respective topics is
exploring different API variants ..

> The trail has become a little hard to follow from any of the issues, and
> I still don't see a specific mention of it in changelogs in anything
>  >=0.10.7

Dave Thomas

Jan 6, 2016, 9:30:55 AM1/6/16
to Autobahn
Tobias,

Any examples to go with the working API? I realize they might not be final in design, but would like to get this functionality implemented in my project too.

Thank you!

Dave