License query: Use of Crossbar and WAMP keyword for my project

Priyank Kumar

Dec 4, 2015, 2:24:27 PM12/4/15
to Autobahn
Hi
We have built a framework based on WAMP and Crossbar and it works well with my HW platform for IoT. We have cloud that works quite well for 1st implementation.
My query is can I use KEYWORD, WAMP and Crossbar and give link to the original site? in my WEBSITE

a) What is the licensing requirement for Logo (Can I use Crossbar logo with proper reference in my site)
b) Can I use to state feature list based on http://crossbar.io/docs/Features/ on my site? I have added different features to my use, but its based on WAMP protocol and Crossbar router.

Kindly guide me, I want to publish my site, and want to also advertise the awesomeness of Crossbar and WAMP.

Priyank

Tobias Oberstein

Dec 4, 2015, 5:51:13 PM12/4/15
to autobahnws

Hi Priyank,

awesome to hear that you built an IoT solution! And thanks for the kind words;) Yes, we're always interested to learn how WAMP, Autobahn and Crossbar.io is used on the street. Could describe a little how your solution works and what code you've created?

Cheers,
Tobias

Sent from Mobile (Google Nexus 5)

Priyank Kumar

Jan 12, 2016, 5:05:25 PM1/12/16
to Autobahn
Hi Tobias,

I sent a personal mail to you detailing the site and architecture. Kindly have a look