Autobahn Handshake error

Vinodkumar Puliyadi

Mar 22, 2016, 9:42:52 AM3/22/16
to Autobahn
Hello Everyone,

I am getting following handshake error

# python AppSession.py
2016-03-22T19:09:03+0530 failing WebSocket opening handshake ('HTTP Sec-WebSocket-Accept bogus value : expected qXfIBc/WjD8wdE5cwhgu67waHX0= / got qxfibc/wjd8wde5cwhgu67wahx0=')

Please help if any one come across this issue.

Vinnie Falco

Mar 23, 2016, 7:39:07 PM3/23/16
to Autobahn
Base-64 encoded strings are case sensitive. I don't know the specifics but it looks like whatever HTTP header fields you are sending or receiving, is/are getting converted to lower-case.

Tobias Oberstein

Mar 26, 2016, 6:01:34 AM3/26/16
to autob...@googlegroups.com
It means (likely), your WebSocket server is broken.

Cheers,
/Tobias