Angular wrapper for AutobahnJS

David Dan

Oct 4, 2014, 8:17:41 PM10/4/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
I've created an Angular wrapper for AutobahnJS, which simplifies using WAMP with your AngularJS project.   Callbacks and promises are automatically added to the digest cycle, so there is no need to have to use $scope.$apply() to get the async events bound to the scope.

I'd love to get some feedback and ideas for improvements.

Tobias Oberstein

Oct 11, 2014, 7:43:02 AM10/11/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com, wam...@googlegroups.com
Am 05.10.2014 02:17, schrieb David Dan:
> I've created an Angular wrapper for AutobahnJS, which simplifies using
> WAMP with your AngularJS project. Callbacks and promises are
> automatically added to the digest cycle, so there is no need to have to
> use $scope.$apply() to get the async events bound to the scope.
>
> I'd love to get some feedback and ideas for improvements.

Hi David,

sorry for the late response - I was somewhat swamped with other work.

AngularWAMP: this sounds very useful! I've added AngularWAMP to the list
of implementations

http://wamp.ws/implementations/

though it is not strictly a WAMP client library, but more sort of
convenience layer for a specific UI framework (Angular).

Anyway, I think this is really great and might be interesting to more
people, so I wanted to link it from the WAMP site.

I can't give useful technical feedback on AngularWAMP right now, since I
haven't been working with Angular up to now:( Probably I have a chance
to work with Angular at some point - and then I'll definitely revisit
AngularWAMP.

Thanks for sharing!
Cheers,
/Tobias