Crossbar.io: Roadmap

Tobias Oberstein

Nov 5, 2014, 6:57:11 PM11/5/14
to cross...@googlegroups.com, autobahnws
Hi,

due to popular demand, there now is a roadmap for Crossbar.io

http://crossbar.io/docs/Roadmap/

This tries to aggregate the bigger features coming up into some
timeline. And I've also assigned all open issues to respective releases:

https://github.com/crossbario/crossbar/milestones

Please note that this a "rough plan" .. and just a sneak preview for
now. It's a mountain of work.

But hey: if you have comments, suggestions or any kind of feedback,
please share!

Cheers,
/Tobias

Jess Updegrove

Nov 6, 2014, 4:25:34 PM11/6/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com, cross...@googlegroups.com
Just a note that under the "Features from WAMP Advanced Profile" section there is a spelling error:

"first subscribe/last unscubscrive for a topic".

Otherwise, looks good :) Thanks for the timeline; will definitely help plan when things will be available for updating.

Tobias Oberstein

Nov 6, 2014, 5:54:38 PM11/6/14
Am 06.11.2014 22:25, schrieb Jess Updegrove:
> Just a note that under the "Features from WAMP Advanced Profile" section
> there is a spelling error:
>
> "first subscribe/last unscubscrive for a topic".

Hi Jess, thanks! Fixed.

> Otherwise, looks good :) Thanks for the timeline; will definitely help

Thanks for feedback! Good to hear it is comprehensible. Re-reading the
page: it's a bit "terse";)

/Tobias