Get list of RPC registrations?

Elvis Stansvik

Apr 24, 2015, 5:44:48 AM4/24/15
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to get the list of URIs at which registrations have been made from a session?

I'm passing an object to .register(..) which returns a Deferred that resolves to a list of IRegistration. But there seems to be no way to get the URI at which the registration was made through the IRegistration API. Is there any public API to get this?

I'd like my session to print the list of registered URIs to the log when starting up, but since I rely on @register decorations, I'm not doing the registrations explicitly.

Cheers,
Elvis

Elvis Stansvik

Apr 24, 2015, 7:43:23 AM4/24/15
to autob...@googlegroups.com
I figured out now that the procedure name actually is available, and that I can do:

    log.msg('{} procedures registered:'.format(len(registrations)))
    for registration in registrations:
        log.msg(registration.procedure)

However, since the procedure attribute is not part of the interface, perhaps this is not something I can rely on being available?

Elvis

Cheers,
Elvis