Sending Binary data and length limit

Rajashekhar P

Oct 27, 2014, 2:00:34 AM10/27/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Successfully i am sending binary data. But my question is how  much size it will accept?

Tobias Oberstein

Oct 29, 2014, 1:47:00 PM10/29/14
to autob...@googlegroups.com
AutobahnPython has configurable limits for maximum WebSocket frame and
message size - or you can set it to "no limit" (well, WS has an inherent
limit of 2^63 bytes). AutobahnAndroid also has knobs. Of course real
memory (allocatable) will be a limit also.