Mentorship for 2021 Studentship

50 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Olaniyi Ayodele

chưa đọc,
03:35:16 15 thg 7, 202115/7/21
đến auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am looking for a second mentor for a Studentship programme i am applying for. My field is Policy and Strategic Studies. My research is on the Implementation of ICT in Education Policy in Higher Education.

Please i have specific instruction to get two mentors from ACU (Association for Commonwealth Universities) institutions outside my country. Is there anyone who can assist with this?

Thanks.

Mahundu Fabian, G.

chưa đọc,
03:45:12 15 thg 7, 202115/7/21
đến 'noukpozounkou daniel' via AuthorAID
Hi,
I would wish to help.
Cheers!

------
Dr. Fabian G. Mahundu (PhD)
Lecturer
Research Areas - Technology&Society, Informal Sector, Digital Economy
Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA),
Kivukoni, Dar es Salaam
P.O. Box 9193 - Dar es Salaam - Tanzania
= "Voxi Populi, Vox Dei" = "Sauti ya Wengi, Ni Sauti ya Mungu"
--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

chined...@uniport.edu.ng

chưa đọc,
04:29:05 15 thg 7, 202115/7/21
đến auth...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, my research interest in on Wildlife and ecotourism management, wildlife conflict, National park, eco-destination,Tourism, ornithology, Amphibians and reptiles, wetland ecology, marine protected areas,

Olaniyi Ayodele

chưa đọc,
05:53:33 15 thg 7, 202115/7/21
đến auth...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Thank you very much. Can I send you an email containing the mentorship role and other information needed?

Thanks.

Thomas Ngambwa

chưa đọc,
07:40:28 19 thg 7, 202119/7/21
đến auth...@googlegroups.com
I'm ready to support

Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology | P.O Box 190 - 50100, Kakamega, Kenya
Tel: 056 31375 | Email: in...@mmust.ac.ke | Website: www.mmust.ac.ke

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it was addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email without disclosing, copying, using, distributing or storing its contents. Kindly note that unless expressly stated, any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The University does not accept liability for any damage caused by this email

Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới