Unique opportunity for authors of health research articles

Caroline Struthers

Jul 19, 2021, 6:04:45 AM7/19/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com

The UK EQUATOR Centre is recruiting participants to the GoodReports Randomized Trial (GRReaT). We are looking for people who are working on systematic reviews, randomised trials, and cohort, cross-sectional, and case-control studies and planning to or have already started writing up.

We have developed a writing aid to help researchers use reporting guidelines to guide their manuscript writing. The trial is testing whether the writing aid improves completeness and transparency of reporting. We are focusing on versions of the writing aid that support systematic reviews (based on PRISMA), randomised trials (based on CONSORT), and cohort, case-control, and cross-sectional observational studies (based on STROBE).

We are recruiting participants who are planning or just starting to write up a health research study for publication in a medical journal.

We hope that participation in the trial will increase researchers’ chances of getting their work published by explicitly demonstrating they have used reporting guidelines, and that their manuscripts are more completely and transparently reported.

Further information about the trial, eligibility criteria, and the consent form are on the trial website: www.goodreports.org/grreat

Please share this email with your researcher networks.

With best wishes

Caroline

Caroline Struthers
Senior EQUATOR Research Fellow

UK EQUATOR Centre

Centre for Statistics in Medicine

NDORMS - University of Oxford
Botnar Research Centre
Old Road, OX3 7LD
Oxford, United Kingdom

caroline....@csm.ox.ac.uk | +44 1865 227979
www.ndorms.ox.ac.uk/team/caroline-struthers

Uni     Image result for the equator network

Researcher Co-Investigator MRC Methodology Research Grant

GoodReports: An online tool helping authors find and use reporting checklists to improve completeness of reporting

www.goodreports.org |@Good_Reports

Peter Baguma

Jul 20, 2021, 3:21:32 AM7/20/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
INTERESTED
WILL PARTICIPATE

PETER

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com