looking for language editor

Sualih mussa

Jul 22, 2021, 11:33:11 AM7/22/21
to AuthorAID

Is there any body who can help in editing and publishing my manuscript in an indexed journal?

Abiola Olawale Ilori

Jul 22, 2021, 11:38:45 AM7/22/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
It's best of you state your research area/discipline.

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Sergio Lozano

Jul 22, 2021, 11:47:51 AM7/22/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
To correctly offer assistance in editing, it is necessary to:
1. Make sure you have chosen a journal.
2. Make sure you have followed the author instructions and prepared the manuscript according to these instructions.
3. Make sure that you have included all citations and references.
4. Tell us the word count and length of the manuscript

Editing a manuscript requires time and concentration and I and possibly others who can offer this pro bono want to do it correctly and concisely.
We also have a lot of work and many other research and projects to review and help with.

Dr. Lozano

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:33 AM Sualih mussa <tagele...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there any body who can help in editing and publishing my manuscript in an indexed journal?

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Sergio Lozano, MD, MWC
Writer, Editor, Spanish-English Translator
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
+52 811 534 4811
Treat people with respect irrespective of their position or rank in life.
Be nice to people and always smile.

Sergio Lozano

Jul 22, 2021, 11:48:03 AM7/22/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Abiola. I forgot to mention to include the research area or discipline.

Dr. Sanjeeb Kumar Mishra

Jul 22, 2021, 5:20:03 PM7/22/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Yes I can help.