Shelterforce series on community ownership

Louise C

Jul 14, 2021, 10:07:43 PM7/14/21
to Australian CLT Network
Hi all

Many thanks for all of your responses about the best platform from here. I will give it a few more days and then give an overview of what people have said about possible options.

Meanwhile, Shelterforce in the USA are running a series on community ownership that might be of interest. Obviously it's US-centred but there are some nuggets in there.

kind regards
Louise

M Florio

Jul 16, 2021, 8:04:22 PM7/16/21
to australian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise,

I am happy wiht the email system currently being used and am keen to continue.

Regards,

Marc

Anthony Rizzacasa

Jul 19, 2021, 5:47:42 AM7/19/21
to australian-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Louise.

I am happy to keep things the way they are. Emails are fine.

Kind regards

Anthony Rizzacasa

M 0403 359 733

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Grace McCaughey

Jul 19, 2021, 5:47:57 AM7/19/21
to australian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark. How are you?  Long time since I had any news from you.  Will forever remember your work on CLTs early on.

At 84, I still live in hope that macll.org.au will actually begin some positive activity.  A local group including several organisations and individuals in Mout Alexander Shire, has been working for almost a year on local housing. Have managed to convince Coucil to appoint a Housing Offocer, which has been advertised. So there is high hopes of action at last.

Hope you are well Mark.

Grace McCaughey
Newstead
0491 616 711