Tue. Jun. 8, 7:00pm: Group Game Night @ Adam's: 52 Waller St, Apt A

austin.l...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2021, 8:03:18 PM6/6/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
We hope to see you then!

[This email was generated by the Austin Less Wrong events calendar]

Colton Lewis

Jun 7, 2021, 6:47:44 PM6/7/21
to Austin Less Wrong
There's a caveat I forgot to mention: Adam told me he and his wife may not be home until 8 on Tuesday.
If that happens, we can meet at Rainy Street Burgers on 51 Rainy Street. It's a short walk from the house.
Follow this thread for updates. Bring games and have fun tomorrow.

Ratan (Rai) Sur

Jun 8, 2021, 6:24:14 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Any updates on this? Should we go to the restaurant?

Kenny Easwaran

Jun 8, 2021, 7:30:44 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I’m also new to the meet ups and want to join, since I actually live on Waller St and just want to make sure I know where and how to meet people!

Kenny

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Colton Lewis

Jun 8, 2021, 7:30:45 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Go to the Restaurant.

Adam said he'd update if he was going to be back earlier.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 5:24 PM Ratan (Rai) Sur <ratan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/austin-less-wrong/CANtCUvJmKdQPAv7Fa-zH%2BZfDnb_sYg_pE1e%3DBEtAAMuO8SS8Eg%40mail.gmail.com.

Colton Lewis

Jun 8, 2021, 7:38:16 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I just got a text that Adam forgot some documents in San Antonio and
has to drive back. No games tonight.

I'll still go to the restaurant in case anyone wants to meet and talk.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Austin Less Wrong" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/austin-less-wrong/CAK3MdnJyCYy5Hn9EW6QES2wcrgaD9KKJzkA%3Dp86Oi9xW8Pc6Mw%40mail.gmail.com.

Diego Bennett

Jun 8, 2021, 7:53:21 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I’m on my way. Will be there in 15 or so.

> On Jun 8, 2021, at 6:38 PM, Colton Lewis <colton....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just got a text that Adam forgot some documents in San Antonio and
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/austin-less-wrong/CAC-hJHbdtN2LXj6Tfh_WECt%3D3ut5aBvGTHT24qeEpGUCQLEWsw%40mail.gmail.com.

Matt Murphy

Jun 8, 2021, 8:00:41 PM6/8/21
to Austin Less Wrong
I'm pretty new to the group as well, but live nearby so was planning to come out tonight.  Where will you guys be sitting at Rainy Street Burgers, and will you have a sign or something?  Not sure how many other groups will be there.

-Matt

Ratan (Rai) Sur

Jun 8, 2021, 8:06:02 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I'm already at the restaurant so I'll stay to chat

Kenny Easwaran

Jun 8, 2021, 8:09:01 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
I’m finishing up dinner with my partner at the pizza place next door but will try to find the group at the burger place in a half hour or so if people are still around.

Colton Lewis

Jun 8, 2021, 8:15:29 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Silas and me are sitting at the long table next to Salvation Pizza next to the Burger place.

I’m wearing a blue shirt with white text.

Colton Lewis

Ratan (Rai) Sur

Jun 8, 2021, 8:24:51 PM6/8/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Sitting at the outside table closest to the lake