Tue. May. 25, 7:00pm: In-person group dinner: MezzeMe 4700 Guadalupe

austin.l...@gmail.com

May 23, 2021, 8:05:09 PM5/23/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
Location: MezzeMe 4700 Guadalupe

This place was on the schedule pre-pandemic, but we never got a chance to go. It's Mediterranean food with plenty of vegetarian options, reasonable prices, and big tables.

Pro-tip: Try the hummus.

We hope to see you then!

[This email was generated by the Austin Less Wrong events calendar.]

Colton Lewis

May 25, 2021, 8:10:52 PM5/25/21
to austin-l...@googlegroups.com
We’re in the corner by the fountain drinks.

Hope no one has trouble with parking. I forgot to mention that.

Colton Lewis