Aurora Owners' Contact List

the web guy

Feb 22, 2021, 6:19:26 PM2/22/21
to AuroraCobra
110 email.pngHello Aurora owners

After a long period of neglect, the Aurora Owners' Contact List is now updated and available in PDF format to Aurora owners only. This is how owners discover other nearby owners and reach out with questions, information, cup cakes, whatever. I’m attaching the updated permissions form allowing me to share the list with all owners on the list. If you would like your name and contact information removed before it is shared, please indicate on the form. Just return the signed form and I’ll send you the Owners List by email.

Privacy notice.pdf

mike b.

Feb 23, 2021, 12:59:42 PM2/23/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com

Michael Billingsley..........
Think before you print: Please consider the environment before printing this email

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 5:19 PM the web guy <twall...@gmail.com> wrote:
110 email.pngHello Aurora owners

After a long period of neglect, the Aurora Owners' Contact List is now updated and available in PDF format to Aurora owners only. This is how owners discover other nearby owners and reach out with questions, information, cup cakes, whatever. I’m attaching the updated permissions form allowing me to share the list with all owners on the list. If you would like your name and contact information removed before it is shared, please indicate on the form. Just return the signed form and I’ll send you the Owners List by email.

Aurora Cobra Owners Notice _ 23feb21.png

Ashley Kometer

Feb 23, 2021, 1:37:33 PM2/23/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tom!  Thanks for putting this together.  Here is our contact information!  Thanks!

Ashley

#125 Contact Info.pdf

SJ410K

Mar 1, 2021, 12:24:27 AM3/1/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,
It seemed simpler to just let you know that at this time, my wife would prefer her ownership to not be added to your directory.
Thanks,
Colin Ganton  #32

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 3:19 PM the web guy <twall...@gmail.com> wrote:
110 email.pngHello Aurora owners

After a long period of neglect, the Aurora Owners' Contact List is now updated and available in PDF format to Aurora owners only. This is how owners discover other nearby owners and reach out with questions, information, cup cakes, whatever. I’m attaching the updated permissions form allowing me to share the list with all owners on the list. If you would like your name and contact information removed before it is shared, please indicate on the form. Just return the signed form and I’ll send you the Owners List by email.

twall...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2021, 3:09:14 PM3/1/21
to 'Sascha K.' via AuroraCobra
Hi Colin

Just so I understand, you’re asking that I remove your contact information from the owners’ list before it’s sent out? Your wife is not listed anywhere.

I appreciate your response.

Tom Wallerich

On Feb 28, 2021, at 10:24 PM, SJ410K <sj4...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Tom,
It seemed simpler to just let you know that at this time, my wife would prefer her ownership to not be added to your directory.
Thanks,
Colin Ganton  #32

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 3:19 PM the web guy <twall...@gmail.com> wrote:
HellAurora owners

After a long period of neglect, the Aurora Owners' Contact List is now updated and available in PDF format to Aurora owners only. This is how owners discover other nearby owners and reach out with questions, information, cup cakes, whatever. I’m attaching the updated permissions form allowing me to share the list with all owners on the list. If you would like your name and contact information removed before it is shared, please indicate on the form. Just return the signed form and I’ll send you the Owners List by email.

SJ410K

Mar 3, 2021, 11:12:23 AM3/3/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
That is correct Tom.