Aurora Owners' Contact List

the web guy

Mar 2, 2021, 10:27:49 AM3/2/21
to AuroraCobra
We have seventy owners on our list now, and the updated contact information is ready to go out. I'll send it only to members who ask to receive it. It will go to you by WhatsApp, Apple Message or Facebook Messenger to the mobile phone number you choose. Email is not an option because sharing personal information over email is not sufficiently secure, and I can't be sure about an attachment to this Google Group platform.

If you want the list, send me your request by email and stipulate the last four digits of your mobile and if you use WhatsApp, Message or Messenger. If I have that full mobile number  you'll get the list as a PDF right away. If not, you'll need to provide it.

emailsig+.jpg

Ashley Kometer

Mar 2, 2021, 11:09:39 AM3/2/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tom, I would like the list please! Phone is 949-690-0024. Not sure it's connected to my fb account but my name is Ashley DeLuca on FB messenger. Thanks!

Ashley

Michael Briggs

Mar 15, 2021, 5:34:58 PM3/15/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Tom,
I want the list.  Thanks for doing this.

My cell is 336-340-6707.  Please send the pdf.

Michael Briggs

twall...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2021, 5:50:11 PM3/15/21
to 'Sascha K.' via AuroraCobra
Michael -

Messenger. It appears your phone is not an iPhone, so Apple Messages is our. If you have WhatsApp, I can send it to your account. If you use Facebook I can send it to you via Facebook. You need to tell me which. Too many Michael Briggs to guess.

Tom W