Factory roll bar for sale, complete.

rlyo...@aol.com

Dec 12, 2020, 11:24:13 AM12/12/20
to AuroraCobra
I have a complete factory roll bar removed from my Aurora #087 for sale; it includes the heavy chrome bezels. Condition is very nice with no visible defects, chrome nice and shiny. The price is $100 plus shipping. If interested contact me for additional details.

I have a pair of seat belts that came in the car also, good condition, $25 for the pair.

Also still looking for an original cover for my fuse block....got one? Let me know.

Thanks, Bob.

Rob Estelle

Dec 13, 2020, 4:58:51 AM12/13/20
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hi. My name is Rob. I own number 18. I’m interested in the roll bar. I assume it will fit my car. I live in Brick NJ. Do you have any idea what the shipping would be?

Sent from my iPhone

Rob Estelle

Dec 13, 2020, 5:02:38 AM12/13/20
to auror...@googlegroups.com