HTTPS / SSL

Lucas Degen

Aug 14, 2020, 8:21:48 AM8/14/20
to audios...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm so happy with you tool I found out today! Love it, if I can be of any help, please let me know.

Could you please make you website more sucure by using a SSL for your https on

Met vriendelijke groet,
Lucas Degen

publickey - lucasdegen@protonmail.com - 0x1DAA8AC6.asc
signature.asc

Leandro Garber

Aug 14, 2020, 10:44:16 AM8/14/20
to Lucas Degen, audios...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas, glad you like it !

How do you want to collaborate ? What is your field of interest ?

About HTTPS. We should get a certificate from Let's Encrypt and renew it every 6 months but since nobody is inputting personal data we thought it wasn't needed, what is your view in this matter ?

Best Regards