Export audio files

Panos Amelides

May 8, 2020, 6:12:39 AM5/8/20
to AudioStellar
Hello List

I have just downloaded AudioStellar and using it with a collection of short sounds. I find it quite amazing, well done to the developers.

Short question: how can I export the gestures/sounds I am making in audio files?In Settings > Export files I get an "stft.1.json" file.

Thanks for the help and thanks to the developers of this amazing piece of software.

best
~panos

Leandro Garber

May 8, 2020, 10:16:21 AM5/8/20
to Panos Amelides, AudioStellar
Hi Panos,

Glad you are enjoying it !

If your question is "how can I record AudioStellar?", I must ask what operating system are you using? We are currently connecting AudioStellar to other program in order to add effects or record.

Setting >  Export Files.. what it does is copy your input files to folders, one for each cluster