osc messages

agustín Spinetto

Feb 4, 2020, 10:33:12 AM2/4/20
to AudioStellar
Hello!
For some reason, since I install the new Audiostellar's version, it is not sending the number of the sound that is playing through OSC to MAX.
I open the same MAX patch as always, follow the same procedures, enable OSC on Audiostellar and I think the connection goes well because immediately is it possible to see the "Received number of sounds in dataset" but not the played sound.
Is there anything new that i am missing?

Gracias!!

--
Agustín J. Spinetto
Master’s Student at Tokyo University of the Arts - Graduate School of Music

Tomás Ciccola

Feb 4, 2020, 2:15:02 PM2/4/20
to agustín Spinetto, AudioStellar
I don't remember if the OSC API changed in the last version (shouldn't have). I'll test this soon, but not on max (since I don't use mac nor windows...)

Juan Cruz

Feb 4, 2020, 4:38:46 PM2/4/20
to Tomás Ciccola, agustín Spinetto, AudioStellar
Hi,
I've confirmed the issue and pushed a fix.
Also I've updated the dmg file so you can download it again.
Thanks for reporting.

agustín Spinetto

Feb 4, 2020, 11:27:33 PM2/4/20
to Juan Cruz, Tomás Ciccola, AudioStellar
Great! that was fast. Where can I get the link?

Juan Cruz

Feb 5, 2020, 2:14:30 PM2/5/20
to agustín Spinetto, Tomás Ciccola, AudioStellar

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 4:00 AM agustín Spinetto <chicosric...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am sorry but I download it from this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SVkOptsBtkhSQR1ITwkshmLrIY4D5yZo and the problem is still there.
Get "getNumSounds" but no "getPlayedSoundID".

El mié., 5 feb. 2020 a las 13:30, Juan Cruz (<juan...@gmail.com>) escribió:
It's the same link as before.
Please let us know if it's working foe you.

agustín Spinetto

Feb 6, 2020, 9:06:15 AM2/6/20
to Juan Cruz, Tomás Ciccola, AudioStellar
Now is working! thanks a lot.
also before was impossible to change the cluster's names.

Juan Cruz

Feb 6, 2020, 10:54:19 AM2/6/20
to agustín Spinetto, AudioStellar, Tomás Ciccola
Can you tell us more about the cluster names ?