Need help

Kees Huizinga

Jan 8, 2021, 10:27:16 AM1/8/21
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi Bernt,

This afternoon I had time to take a number of measurements. Everything went smoothly with Asio4All. I was less content with the outcome of the measurements. My speakers are a classic three-way system: tweeter, mid, bass. I measured between mid and tweeter at a distance of about 3 meters. Both with the demo version and the newly installed licensed version, the result of the delay is: Woofer 0, then the mid and the tweeter has the most delay. The connection of the different drivers is correct, bass and tweeter are not reversed. Moving the microphone didn't change anything. I then just turned it into a two way (so woofer switched off). To my surprise, the measurement was correct then: tweeter 0, midbass 0.07. How is this possible?
Furthermore, it is not possible to open a saved measurement (this is possible in the demo version on another computer) and to generate a filter. (does not go beyond 31% and then stops).
I can't figure this out myself now, hopefully you can help.

Best regards, Cornelis

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Jan 9, 2021, 2:24:07 AM1/9/21
to audio...@googlegroups.com

Hi Corneliis,

Please send me the measurement file so I can have a look.

Mvh,

Bernt

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

Kees Huizinga

Jan 9, 2021, 4:08:38 AM1/9/21
to Audiolense User Forum

Hi Bernt,

Maybe a bit silly, but I don't see how to add files to this post. I have sent them to you by email.
Regards, Cornelis