ATS-extsolve2?

Shea Levy

May 14, 2015, 9:07:35 PM5/14/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I noticed that there is now an ATS-extsolve2 project in ATS-Postiats-contrib.
How is it different from ATS-extsolve? Is it ready to be used?

Thanks,
Shea

Hongwei Xi

May 15, 2015, 9:57:18 AM5/15/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
ATS-extsolve2 tries to build based on lessons learned from ATS-extsolve.
It is work in progress. Not yet ready for use.  I will make an announcement
when it is ready.

Yannick Duchêne

May 15, 2015, 10:31:53 AM5/15/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com

Le vendredi 15 mai 2015 15:57:18 UTC+2, gmhwxi a écrit :
ATS-extsolve2 tries to build based on lessons learned from ATS-extsolve.
It is work in progress. Not yet ready for use.  I will make an announcement
when it is ready.

Will it use SML-Lib format?

Hongwei Xi

May 15, 2015, 10:32:55 AM5/15/15