Ask/Answer ATS-related questions on StackOverflow

gmhwxi

Oct 15, 2016, 2:20:59 PM10/15/16
to ats-lang-users

Kudos to Hanwen:

http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ats/info

For simple questions on using ATS, please think about asking/answering
them on StackOverflow. Of course, you are always welcome to add a link
here to a question posted on StackOverflow.

Thanks!

--Hongwei

Kiwamu Okabe

Oct 15, 2016, 6:52:03 PM10/15/16
to ats-lang-users
On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:20 AM, gmhwxi <gmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ats/info
>
> For simple questions on using ATS, please think about asking/answering
> them on StackOverflow. Of course, you are always welcome to add a link
> here to a question posted on StackOverflow.

It's good news for me! Should I discuss about c2ats implementation at
StackOverflow?

https://github.com/metasepi/c2ats#readme

Best regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe at METASEPI DESIGN

gmhwxi

Oct 15, 2016, 7:22:04 PM10/15/16
to ats-lang-users, kiw...@debian.or.jp
Sure. Please make use of it.

Kiwamu Okabe

Oct 16, 2016, 7:02:43 AM10/16/16
to ats-lang-users
On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:20 AM, gmhwxi <gmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://stackoverflow.com/tags/ats/info

I think the "ats" tag has some noise, because the same tag is used by
iOS for "App Transport Security".

Apple will require HTTPS connections for iOS apps by the end of 2016
| TechCrunch
https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/14/apple-will-require-https-connections-for-ios-apps-by-the-end-of-2016/

So sad...

Steinway Wu

Oct 16, 2016, 11:31:03 AM10/16/16
to ats-lang-users, kiw...@debian.or.jp
yes... but not a big issue though. hope we could have more people interested in ATS and ask questions there.

Kiwamu Okabe

Oct 16, 2016, 11:36:22 AM10/16/16
to ats-lang-users
On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:31 AM, Steinway Wu <stein...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes... but not a big issue though. hope we could have more people interested
> in ATS and ask questions there.

Ah, so you are right. I should be more positive. :)

gmhwxi

Oct 16, 2016, 12:10:08 PM10/16/16

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:31:03 AM UTC-4, Steinway Wu wrote:
yes... but not a big issue though. hope we could have more people interested in ATS and ask questions there.

Arets Paeglis

Oct 19, 2016, 7:49:47 AM10/19/16
to ats-lang-users, kiw...@debian.or.jp
FWIW, I cleaned up the #ats tag. For now, it's only in questions actually pertaining to the ATS language.

gmhwxi

Oct 19, 2016, 8:45:10 AM10/19/16
to ats-lang-users, kiw...@debian.or.jp
Great! Thanks a lot.

Artyom Shalkhakov

Oct 19, 2016, 10:43:53 AM10/19/16
to ats-lang-users

Great stuff, thanks Hanwen!

I'm wondering if questions posed by SO user bucascs520 are coursework? Is it okay if I try to answer them?

--Hongwei

gmhwxi

Oct 19, 2016, 10:50:32 AM10/19/16
to ats-lang-users
I created both bucascs320 and bucascs520 :)

I plan to use them to post questions I received when teaching cs320 and cs520,
respectively.

Brandon Barker

Mar 10, 2018, 12:43:06 PM3/10/18
to ats-lang-users
By the way, this post describes how you can follow a tag (either by daily email summaries or RSS notifications), in this case: ATS: https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/121206/how-do-i-follow-a-tag

I think this is important for a small community like ours is currently.

Also, at the risk of sounding impatient (really I'm not for this one, just getting up to speed) I added my first ATS question on SO (I think it is my first, anyway).