Load search path?

Shea Levy

Mar 6, 2015, 2:16:59 PM3/6/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

What determines the search path for staload and dynload when calling patsopt?

Thanks,
Shea

gmhwxi

Mar 6, 2015, 2:36:45 PM3/6/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
the search path ranges over the following in the listed order:

the current directory of the filename being processed

the ones in PATHLST (added by the flag -IATS)

the ones in PREPATHLST (${PATSHOME} is the only one as of now)

Shea Levy

Mar 6, 2015, 11:37:32 PM3/6/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
Ah ha, thanks! I just tried -I :)

Yannick Duchêne

May 11, 2015, 2:32:23 PM5/11/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com

Le vendredi 6 mars 2015 20:36:45 UTC+1, gmhwxi a écrit :
the search path ranges over the following in the listed order:

the current directory of the filename being processed

the ones in PATHLST (added by the flag -IATS)

the ones in PREPATHLST (${PATSHOME} is the only one as of now)

Is PATHLST an internal variable? I tried to define and export it as environment variable, with no effect. Seems only the -IATS command line option has an effect. Still about this option, I noticed it does not appear in the help displayed by `patsopt --help`.

Hongwei Xi

May 11, 2015, 5:27:24 PM5/11/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
As of now, PATHLST cannot be set using an environment variiable.

We could introduce ATSPATH and ATSPREPATH in the future. Let's wait a bit.