Implementation of `strnptr_append`?

aditya siram

Dec 3, 2017, 8:09:53 PM12/3/17
to ats-lang-users
Hi,
I was going through the source for strings and noticed that 'strnptr_append' https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats/blob/master/prelude/SATS/CODEGEN/strptr.atxt#L352 does not seem to have a corresponding implemenation in 'strptr.dats'. I also grep'ed the rest of the codebase and was unable to find any reference to it except in 'strptr.sats'. Is the implementation somehow generated or inferred?
Thanks!
-deech

gmhwxi

Dec 3, 2017, 9:39:05 PM12/3/17
to ats-lang-users
I couldn't find it, either.
So I just added it (into prelude/DATS/strptr.dats).
Dynamically, this function is the same as string1_append.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

aditya siram

Dec 3, 2017, 10:35:35 PM12/3/17
to ats-lang-users