Effective ATS: linear streams for memory-clean programs

gmhwxi

Jul 12, 2016, 10:19:12 AM7/12/16
to ats-lang-users

I wrote a new article on using linear streams to construct memory-clean
programs, where being memory-clean means that a program must free every
byte allocated during its execution before it terminates. Here is the link:

http://ats-lang.sourceforge.net/EXAMPLE/EFFECTIVATS/linear-streams/

I have always hoped that this style of functional programming can be applied
at a very low-level (e.g., for writing device drivers).

Cheers!

--Hongwei

Raoul Duke

Jul 12, 2016, 11:32:24 AM7/12/16