Temptory Docs Website

Richard

Jun 2, 2019, 10:25:31 PM6/2/19
to ats-lang-users
Hello all,

Just a sneak peak of something I have been working on for documenting ATS-Temptory.

https://sparverius.github.io/tmplats-doc/

- Richard

Artyom Shalkhakov

Jun 2, 2019, 10:28:01 PM6/2/19
to ats-lang-users
Hi Richard,

Awesome, thank you so much for doing this!

What help do you need?

Brandon Barker

Jun 2, 2019, 10:58:21 PM6/2/19
to ats-lang-users
Amazing, and the ditto for the new combinator API.

Brandon Barker
brandon...@gmail.com

gmhwxi

Jun 3, 2019, 1:20:09 PM6/3/19
to ats-lang-users
Thanks for the effort!

I just created 'mytempacc', which is a wrap around 'tempacc'.
It infers some flags based on the command-line. For instance,

mytempacc foo.dats // generate a.out
mytempacc -o foo foo.dats // generate foo
mytempacc foo1.dats foo2.dats -lgc // generate a.out with gc
mytempacc -dry ... // just generate the command-line that would otherwise be executed (execvp).

This is good for compiling simple programs (e.g., those used in a tutorial).

Richard

Jun 3, 2019, 10:30:40 PM6/3/19
to ats-lang-users
Of course!

Currently, I am working on a way for others to contribute content. In the meantime, anyone is welcome to suggest edits or ideas!

Richard

Jun 3, 2019, 10:32:12 PM6/3/19
to ats-lang-users
On Monday, June 3, 2019 at 1:20:09 PM UTC-4, gmhwxi wrote:
> Thanks for the effort!
>

> I just created 'mytempacc', which is a wrap around 'tempacc'.
> It infers some flags based on the command-line. For instance,
>

> mytempacc foo.dats // generate a.out
> mytempacc -o foo foo.dats // generate foo
> mytempacc foo1.dats foo2.dats -lgc // generate a.out with gc
> mytempacc -dry ... // just generate the

Perfect. Working on adding this now

Steinway Wu

Jun 14, 2019, 1:39:33 PM6/14/19