ATS books in pdf format

gmhwxi

Oct 29, 2015, 2:36:12 PM10/29/15
to ats-lang-users

Yannick Duchêne

Nov 24, 2015, 3:55:32 PM11/24/15
to ats-lang-users
Do the existence of PDF versions means these documentations are mostly stable and not likely to change?

Hongwei Xi

Nov 24, 2015, 4:38:46 PM11/24/15
to ats-lan...@googlegroups.com
Both books are likely to be expanded from time to time. The current content should be pretty stable, though.

Tom Hall

Dec 7, 2015, 3:26:08 PM12/7/15
to ats-lang-users
If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to generate versions of the pdfs with smaller page sizes (say, A5 or even A6)? It would make them much easier to read on an ereader, where A4-size documents can be rather unwieldy.
Cheers!
Tom

gmhwxi

Dec 7, 2015, 7:03:18 PM12/7/15
to ats-lang-users
I added an epub link.

I used the htmlone version of the book and an on-line converter to generate the epub version:

http://ebook.online-convert.com/

gmhwxi

Dec 9, 2015, 12:00:23 PM12/9/15
to ats-lang-users
epub is now renamed to e-pdf.

Yannick Duchêne

Dec 9, 2015, 9:51:50 PM12/9/15
to ats-lang-users

Le mardi 8 décembre 2015 01:03:18 UTC+1, gmhwxi a écrit :
I added an epub link.

I got a 404 error, trying to fetch the second e‑pdf (the first one is OK).

gmhwxi

Dec 9, 2015, 10:08:00 PM12/9/15
to ats-lang-users
Fixed.