Eclipse tonight

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
Apr 15, 2014, 2:34:47 AM4/15/14
to LL
Will you be watching the blood moon and total eclipse tonight? Starts at 2 AM, Pacific time. Visible as a complete eclipse on the West Coast.

Go here http://spacecoastdaily.com/2014/04/total-lunar-eclipse-to-begin-april-15-at-2-a-m/

You may not see in again in your lifetime.

I'm going to bed and setting my alarm.

LL

John Stockwell

<john.19071969@gmail.com>
Apr 15, 2014, 6:26:51 PM4/15/14
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
The next 3 are:

October 8, 2014; April 4, 2015, and September 28, 2015.

So, no doubt 3 more EOW claims, at least.

John

Art Grey

<artgreydanus@hotmail.com>
Apr 16, 2014, 11:12:06 PM4/16/14
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com, LL
Hi LL,

thanks for bringing this to our attention. The interesting coincidence here is that there will be three more
each about 6 months apart. Each of them comes on the Jewish Holy Days of which there are 3 most important.
Passover (Easter) and Tabernacles (September) are actually the two most honored and it is on these that the
reddish moon eclipses will occur.

The last time this happened, there was the 1967 Six day war between Israel and it's 3 neighbors, Egypt, Syria and Jordan.

Some similar event such as a war or Jewish persecution occurs. coincidence perhaps, but since this now occurs about the
time of the Mideast peace talks this could have repurcussions on the USA if we do not favor Israel.

Stay tuned. Again, this will happen next year also and the last of the 4 blood moon eclipses will occur on the very anniversary
day of 9-11-14 except on the Jewish calendar this will change because the jewish calendar is 30 days but sometime in September.

thanks again, yet many Christians are taking note of this and bad things are predicted
by September or 2015. I myself expect another war to break out in but worse than usual.

harry k

<turnkey@q.com>
Apr 17, 2014, 12:29:31 AM4/17/14
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com, LL
Christians have a very good record of making "predictions" after the fact.  A very poor one of making predictions BEFORE the fact.

Just as you have done above.  Twist the fact and the bible to try to make the two coincide or pick a happenstance and find something in the babble to claim it was a prediction.

Harry K

Art Grey

<artgreydanus@hotmail.com>
Apr 25, 2014, 10:42:18 PM4/25/14
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com, LL
Hi Harry,

Let's make atheists happy and I will give a fairly definite prediction for you: here it is.

A major war in the Middle East, perhaps even WW3 within the next year with
a major catastrophe occurring, really major perhaps even unprecedented such as Nuclear
War or approaching that by October of 2015, when the last eclipse occurs on the Jewish
Holy Day of Tabernacles.
 There you go. also everyone should know that
this will be preceeded by or accompanied by the collapse of the US dollar.
cheers
Also, this will allow the government to declare martial law or they will at least try. Have fun all of you.

harry k

<turnkey@q.com>
Apr 27, 2014, 3:09:04 PM4/27/14
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com, LL
I've been hearing such catrastophic pridictions from the god-smacked my whole life.  Not one has come true as the prediction promised.

It is simple to make "war, pestilence, disaster:' type predictions as you can then point to any of such things that are happening on a regular bases and scream, point, yell "I told you so" all you want and we sane people will keep pointing at you and laughing.

Harry K

Harry K

e_space

<espace1984@gmail.com>
Apr 28, 2014, 5:53:12 AM4/28/14

On Friday, April 25, 2014 10:42:18 PM UTC-4, Art Grey wrote:
Hi Harry,

Let's make atheists happy and I will give a fairly definite prediction for you: here it is.

A major war in the Middle East, perhaps even WW3 within the next year with
a major catastrophe occurring, really major perhaps even unprecedented such as Nuclear
War or approaching that by October of 2015, when the last eclipse occurs on the Jewish
Holy Day of Tabernacles.
 There you go. also everyone should know that
this will be preceeded by or accompanied by the collapse of the US dollar.
cheers

why would such a comment make anyone happy? ... its easy to predict events based on certain "REAL" occurrences and how things are trending ... how many predictions of GOD's second coming have come true ... i suggest you try to make yourself happy ... atheists don't need silly predictions to be happy ...