Mariana Rubet

Nov 9, 2021, 5:59:44 AM11/9/21
to astrometry
Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your last answers. I still have the same problem (security issue) even using another web browser.

I have about 400 images to upload, so I decided to run Astrometry locally on my notebook.

Is there already a file containing the indexes built for the 2Mass IR band catalogue? Or should I do the entire process from step one?

I'm dealing with a small region of the sky, which has a radius of 13 arcmin.

Dustin Lang

Nov 9, 2021, 7:48:17 AM11/9/21
to Mariana Rubet, astrometry
Yes, pre-built 2MASS index files are available; see http://data.astrometry.net/ for the 4200 series.