imperfect image overlay in wwt

Jean-Pierre Revol

Oct 8, 2022, 12:22:00 PM10/8/22
to astrometry
after carrying out a perfect astrometry (SUCCESS) from a single JPG image giving the identification of objects and stars, I do not obtain the exact superposition of my image in WWT, but shifted...?
ex: Job: 7132955 (Jean Pierre REVOL ( 13539) IMG 0928 on 8/10/22

Dustin Lang

Oct 12, 2022, 8:30:00 AM10/12/22
to Jean-Pierre Revol, astrometry
It looks like a 180-degree rotation, maybe?  Or a flip?  I have asked the WWT folks if something has changed on their side.
Thanks for the bug report.
cheers,
dustin