By calling the link: nova.astrometry.net I get as a response "operational error at" and then a page with diagnostics . I copy them at the body of my request

Εμμανουήλ Φωκίτης

May 24, 2020, 8:38:04 AM5/24/20
to astrometry

OperationalError at /

could not connect to server: Connection refused
	Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting
	TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
could not connect to server: Connection refused
	Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
	TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
Request Method:GET
Request URL:http://nova.astrometry.net/
Django Version:1.11.29
Exception Type:OperationalError
Exception Value:
could not connect to server: Connection refused
	Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting
	TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
could not connect to server: Connection refused
	Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
	TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
Exception Location:/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py in connect, line 126
Python Executable:/usr/bin/python3
Python Version:3.6.9
Python Path:
['/',
 '/home/nova/nova',
 '/usr/lib/python36.zip',
 '/usr/lib/python3.6',
 '/usr/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload',
 '/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages',
 '/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages',
 '/home/nova/nova/net']
Server time:Sun, 24 May 2020 12:32:55 +0000

Sincerely
Emmanuel Fokitis

Εμμανουήλ Φωκίτης

May 24, 2020, 8:56:16 AM5/24/20
to astrometry
Now , it seems tha problem has disappeared! Thanks!!

Giank Mont

Aug 21, 2021, 2:02:30 PM8/21/21
to astrometry
This afternoon I got the same error messaege...
The situation remains the same for now..
Do you know why?
Can i resolve myself or the error is a server error?
Thank you for help

Dustin Lang

Aug 21, 2021, 2:20:36 PM8/21/21
to Giank Mont, astrometry