Dup images

Roy Costa

Jun 23, 2022, 4:43:23 AM6/23/22
to astrometry
AWESOME site. A few suggestions...
  • Why do I see 3 images that are all item 6035834 in my dashboard? It's as if each new edit creates another version?
  • When I click on an image of mine, and then use the breadcrumbs to click back to Images, it takes me to everyone's images, instead of back to mine. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!!!

Roy Costa

Jun 23, 2022, 4:50:32 AM6/23/22
to astrometry
Of course, you'll note I avoided asking if we can delete images :)

Roy Costa

Jun 23, 2022, 4:53:17 AM6/23/22
to astrometry
Sorry one more suggestion... when clicking on external links to the right of an image, e.g., it would be great if it defaulted to opening a new tab, versus loading in the same tab. Thanks!

Dustin Lang

Jun 23, 2022, 11:09:48 AM6/23/22
to Roy Costa, astrometry
I'd prefer to leave that up to the user -- in most browsers you can shift-click on something to open a link in a new tab.

Roy Costa

Jun 23, 2022, 6:00:59 PM6/23/22
to astrometry
Thanks - thoughts on the dup images?

Dustin Lang

Jun 23, 2022, 7:59:02 PM6/23/22
to Roy Costa, astrometry
If you upload an image multiple times it will appear multiple times...?

Roy Costa

Jun 24, 2022, 11:41:31 PM6/24/22
to astrometry
But I only uploaded it once - but it seems anytime I edited the description, etc. it saved a new version?
Message has been deleted

Patric Scharff

Aug 13, 2022, 8:00:13 AM8/13/22
to astrometry
Same problem with me.

Today I have uploaded two images once only. And now after I have edited the images I can see five of them in my images area.

Patric