13D Inspectors class

Rumsey, Bill

Sep 8, 2021, 8:45:31 AM9/8/21
to arkan...@googlegroups.com, arkansasl...@googlegroups.com, rcl...@siloamsprings.com, Gary Yarno, Mark Redden

All,

Tuesday September 14th, we will host a Residential Sprinkler based on NFPA 13D, class directed toward inspectors. Mark Redden will be teaching critical points of inspection, design criteria and credentialing. Please register by replying to this email. Training will be September 14th at 10 AM at the Rogers Emergency Training Center (3003 W Oak). We will provide lunch. Expect to be done around 1PM.

cid:image007.png@01D611A6.BF92CA80William Rumsey, Captain/Deputy Fire Marshal

Rogers Fire Department

113 N. 4th St., Rogers, AR 72756

Office: (479) 621-1100

Cell: (479) 616-8250

signature_2144136484 signature_911560895 /Users/bncline/Desktop/Unknown.png

DF...@nlr.ar.gov

Sep 8, 2021, 11:22:21 AM9/8/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Captain Rumsey,

I will attend this class, if there is room. Would it be ok to invite our Plumbing inspector to sit in?

Is there a fee for the class?

Captain Dustin Free

Assistant Fire Marshal

North Little Rock Fire Department

501-680-2624

“The answer could be yes, if you just ask”

Sep 8, 2021, 11:31:31 AM9/8/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Captain William Rumsey
Deputy Fire Marshal
RFD CRRD

On Sep 8, 2021, at 10:22, df...@nlr.ar.gov wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the City of Rogers and attachments were detected. Do not open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the City of Rogers and URL's were detected. Do not click links unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Rumsey, Bill

Sep 8, 2021, 11:34:02 AM9/8/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com
It’s Free Dustin. Ha! Dustin Free, Free Dustin!!!! Bring who you like just let me know who is coming.

Captain William Rumsey
Deputy Fire Marshal
RFD CRRD

DF...@nlr.ar.gov