ARKANSAS FIRE MARSHAL SPRING 2021 AGENDA

Rumsey, Bill

Oct 19, 2020, 2:50:56 PM10/19/20
to arkan...@googlegroups.com, arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Good Monday afternoon all,

Attached is the agenda for the AFMA Spring ‘21 conference to be held April 22nd and 23rd in fabulous Hot Springs, Arkansas. We have 2 full days of instruction from top instructors on timely and interesting subject matter. John Swanson and Jon Nisja both from the Minnesota State Fire Marshal’s Office will be presenting. Rahe Loftin with GSA out of Arlington, Texas and Jeff Kochelek with Engineered Corrosion Solutions out of the St. Louis area will be with us as well. We will have vendors on site both days also.

We have also worked out a deal with the Hotel Hot Springs to book 2 days before and 2 days after the event at the same discounted rate for some much needed family getaway time. I would imagine we could all use some “away time” after the events of the past year. Saturday April 24 has been designated as family day which will allow families to meet and greet and maybe the chance for some of us, some much needed R & R. Maybe exploring Hot Springs, checking out Magic Springs, some time on the water on one of the lakes or just grabbing lunch…Hope to see you all in April. And…We will be live streaming the educational portion and business meeting in the event restrictions still apply at that time. Let me know if I can answer any other questions or lead you astray somehow.

cid:image007.png@01D611A6.BF92CA80William Rumsey, Captain/Deputy Fire Marshal

Rogers Fire Department

113 N. 4th St., Rogers, AR 72756

Office: (479) 621-1100

Cell: (479) 616-8250

signature_2144136484 signature_911560895 /Users/bncline/Desktop/Unknown.png

ARKANSAS FIRE MARSHAL SPRING 2021 AGENDA.doc

Gary Wokaty

Oct 19, 2020, 3:09:39 PM10/19/20
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com
Bill,
Thanks for the updated information. At this time you can add my name to the list of attendees for both days.
I will not be staying overnight on Thursday.
Gary Wokaty.