New Arches community in Merced California

Anaïs Guillem

Apr 12, 2020, 5:13:26 PM4/12/20
to Arches Project
Dear Arches community,

A new Arches community is growing in Merced California, I have the pleasure to announce the creation of:
  • a Twitter account: @historicmerced
I will be posting updates about the project and news regularly. It would be greatly appreciated if you could like, and share to your friends and community to support the project. Stay tuned!!!
would love to connect our community with other Arches communities and projects. I am sure we could exchange a lot about community-engaged research, community building, implementation etc. Let me know if you have any question, comment and feel free to contact me (googlegroup, social media, email as you prefer).

Have a sunny Easter week end,
Cheers,
Anais

Anaïs Guillem

PhD Student, Interdisciplinary Humanities, University of California Merced.

HIVE lab (Heritage Interpretation and Visualization Environment), University of California Merced.

anais.guillem[at]gmail.com or a guillem[at]ucmerced.edu

Alina Myklebust

Apr 15, 2020, 7:44:50 PM4/15/20
to Arches Project
Hi Anaïs,

Thanks for sharing this update with us!  We look forward to following your progress via your social media channels.  Which Arches version are you implementing (v4 or v5)?

In the past, I know you've traveled often to present and share your work with colleagues around the world.  What are some alternatives you are considering during this non-travel period?

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention so we can learn more about your project.

Best,

Alina