<Volunteer Opportunity> Display table @ Saint Louis Regional FIRST Robotics Tournament

Frank Kallal

Mar 25, 2022, 7:27:40 PM3/25/22
to Arch Reactor
Hey folks,

We have a last minute opportunity to have a display table in "Scholarship Row" at the upcoming Saint Louis Regional FIRST Robotics Tournament.

April 1 : 10am - 4pm
April 2 : 10am - 3pm
@ Chaifetz Arena , 1 S Compton Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103

We need at least 2 people per day, preferably 3 to allow easy breaks and time to watch the competition. We have to let them Know by Sunday afternoon. So is anyone available?

More info on the event :
  • There are 38 teams participating from the Bi-state area. (1 is from Kentucky)
  • A video describing what they are attempting. : https://youtu.be/LgniEjI9cCM
  • Diane & Tony are long time volunteers with FIRST robotics.
We had a table at it several years back and it works much like Friday at the Science Center. We'll set up a table and talk about AR to anyone that seems interested. We should have time to walk around, and watch the events. The Big difference is, instead of random Public, most of the folks walking around will have some Idea of what a Workshop is It's a really neat evet to watch.

Frank Kallal

Mar 25, 2022, 7:30:07 PM3/25/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'll start by saying I can be there all day on Friday April 1st.  In addition I can get the show box and return it that evening.

Frank

Alex Hall

Mar 26, 2022, 7:37:52 PM3/26/22
to Arch Reactor
I could be there all day on Saturday April 2nd.