Tom Blevins

Derek Sigler

Feb 20, 2022, 1:23:44 PM2/20/22
to Arch Reactor

It’s with a heavy heart we learn of the passing of James “Tom” Blevins.  A maker, volunteer, former board member, constant promoter and longtime member of Arch Reactor and the maker movement.  Tom spent many nights in the lab making gifts for his kids and family.  He also enjoyed robotic projects, crafting, the woodshop and excelled at brainstorming ways for us to gain financial opportunities. He will be missed.

https://quernheimfuneralhome.com/obituaries/james-blevins-ii

Frank Kallal

Feb 20, 2022, 1:44:07 PM2/20/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
wow damn... we were just talking about him the other day wondering how he was doing.

he will be missed.

Frank

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 12:23 PM 'Derek Sigler' via Arch Reactor <arch-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

It’s with a heavy heart we learn of the passing of James “Tom” Blevins.  A maker, volunteer, former board member, constant promoter and longtime member of Arch Reactor and the maker movement.  Tom spent many nights in the lab making gifts for his kids and family.  He also enjoyed robotic projects, crafting, the woodshop and excelled at brainstorming ways for us to gain financial opportunities. He will be missed.

https://quernheimfuneralhome.com/obituaries/james-blevins-ii

Robert Kleeschulte

Feb 20, 2022, 1:47:06 PM2/20/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com